How to access SchoolBase Parent Portal using Mobile Phone.
How to login to Schoolbase:
Parents can come to the front desk at the school campus and request a new account, the front desk can also help parents install and configure the app if needed.
Install SchoolBase app
1. Open Google Play Store (for Android) or AppStore (for iPhone/iPad).
2. Search and install the SchoolBase app
Access SchoolBase Parent Portal:
1. Open the SchoolBase app, type in School ID: 7687, and press search
2. Login to SchoolBase Parent Portal using USERNAME and PASSWORD
In SchoolBase Parent Portal you can have access to:
- Personal Information
Keep your contact information up-to-date.
- School Updates
School Activities, Events, News.
- Your child(ren) daily time table
- Latest updates from teachers
- Student Grades
Check Report Cards or Grades
1. Under Recent/ Unread Documents (on-line) , select the report card.
2. Or select Pupil Marks. Select the current Academic Year in the drop-down list box. If you have multiple children, their names will show up under Filter by Pupil.
2. Once you select a subject, the assessment results will show on the right side.